Close X

What happens if you cannot find a person entitled to process, or there where about is unknown?

The court may dispense with service of process upon a person who has a right to administration prior or equal to that of the petitioner where it appears that the name or whereabouts of such person is unknown and cannot be ascertained after diligent inquiry. See SCPA § 1003(4)

Get the legal help you deserve.

At the Law Office Bryan Hutchinson, PLLC, we focus on personal injury, divorce, and probate and estate administration. We are here to listen to you and help you navigate the legal system.

Contact us today

The Law Office Bryan Hutchinson, PLLC is committed to answering your questions about personal injury, divorce, and probate and estate administration issues in New York. We offer free consultations and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.