Close X

What can I do to force the Executor to distribute estate assets?

New York Surrogates Court Procedures Act provides that if the Executor is unjustifiably delaying distribution of the assets, a beneficiary can bring a proceeding under SCPA § 2102(4) to require the Executor to pay the legacy or distribute share.

Our Bronx probate lawyer Bryan J. Hutchinson will fight to get your fair share and the timely distribution of property you deserve. Call (718) 671-0900 for a confidential consultation.

Get the legal help you deserve.

At the Law Office Bryan Hutchinson, PLLC, we focus on personal injury, divorce, and probate and estate administration. We are here to listen to you and help you navigate the legal system.

Contact us today

The Law Office Bryan Hutchinson, PLLC is committed to answering your questions about personal injury, divorce, and probate and estate administration issues in New York. We offer free consultations and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.